May 23, 2011 | By Page May
Joseph Stiglitz- "The top 1 percent have the best houses, the best educations, the best doctors, and the best lifestyles, but there is one thing that money doesn't seem to have bought: an understanding that their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live."
"Some people look at income inequality and shrug their shoulder. So what if this person gains and that person losses? What matters, they argue, is not how the pie is divided but the size of the pie. That argument is fundamentally wrong. An economy in which most citizens are doing worse year after year- an economy like America's is not likely to do well over the long haul. There are several reasons for this..."
Read more from this article about how today's inequality robs us all here.