At NETWORK, Pope Francis has touched our hearts and influenced our work. In 2014, NETWORK invites you to join us in reflecting on the pope's words and living out his first papal exhortation Evangelii Gaudium  (Joy of the Gospel).
ENGAGE WITH JOY OF THE GOSPEL
- Download NETWORK's Joy of the Gospel Study and Action Guide .
- Download The Pope and Politics: Messaging Francis's Hope and Justice 
- Read the exhortation online 
- Download print-friendly version of Chapter Four: The Social Dimension of Evangelization 
- Fact Sheet : Apply principles of Joy of the Gospel to understand our moral imperative to protect the unaccompanied children fleeing violence in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala
LIVE OUT JOY OF THE GOSPEL
- Organize a group to reflect on your faith stories and path to becoming active in your community. You are invited to use Sister Simone Campbell's book A Nun on the Bus: How All of Us Can Create Hope, Change, and Community. Please let us know  if you intend to form a group. Order the book here  and download the guide .
PREVIOUS JOY OF THE GOSPEL ACTIVITIES
- Listen for Gospel Joy values in President Obama's State of the Union speech by playing State of the Union Bingo - Pope Francis Edition 
- Share Pope Francis valentines  with your members of Congress.
- If you are near Detroit on February 26, seek out Gospel Joy with Sister Simone Campbell  at local ministries.
- Throughout Lent, a holy season of fasting for Catholics, 1,300 members of the NETWORK community made a Lenten Promise to pray and advocate for immigration reform . Consistently and persistently, the 1,300 advocates prayed for and called a different Catholic member of Congress each day for 40 days.
- Participate in amplifying Pope Francis's message for U.S. Politics by writing a blog, op ed, or letter to the editor  about Pope Francis and President Obama's meeting at the Vatican on March 27.
- Be a part of NETWORK's congressional briefing on March 25th  The Pope and the President: Messaging Francis's Hope and Justice by inviting your members of Congress and making a contribution.
- Celebrate the saint day of St. Joseph the Worker, also known as May Day or International Workers Day any time during the month of May. Organize a FREE screening  of the documentary Inequality for All in your faith community. Use NETWORK's interfaith study guide  to lead a discussion.
- See faith-based Election Reflection starters in English  or in Spanish . They are inspired by Pope Francis's Joy of the Gospel. Also, check out our voting-themed quote bank .